1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have fallen in love

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Aug 14, 2009.

1. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

I have a sudden urge to go bowling.

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

If I could pull off those shoes in the original post, I'd be a much cooler man than I am today. Those are quality.

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Why thank you.

Crossthreading, if our man "not" gets a pair, he'll be in sooner than he thinks.

4. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

Jesus, have I fallen down the rabbit hole? Those are some of the fugliest shoes I've ever seen. I'd expect to see them at a garage sale, right next to the polyester leisure suits.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

My 10th-grade geometry teacher, Miss Henderson, who was about 50 pounds overweight, would wear polyester dresses. Wasn't a good sight on humid days.

6. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Like the dressier pair. The first ones... not so much. But then, what do I know. I've got one pair of dress shoes and four pairs of sneaks. I am the anti-Imelda Marcos.

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Fife, couldn't find a pair with goldfish in the heels?

8. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Already have some of those, Buck.

9. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Never understood some styles, but I'm sartorially challenged. I acknowledge that simple fact.

Been wearing nothing but black shoes for years and years. Tend to minimize the look of feet being big enough already.

10. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Totally dig these.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

Me, too. My niece got married last month. I couldn't find my dress shoes. Then, I did find them and they were covered with dust.
    I couldn't remember if we had any shoe polish (and wouldn't know where to look if we did), so I just grabbed a bottle of Armor-All to clean the up best I could.

12. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Me no likey any of those styles.

Draft saved Draft deleted