1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have a bad case of Vincenzo Testaverde, or running NFL Week 16 thread.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hockeybeat, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

This thread has a need for Snead.

[​IMG]

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

Why are thread titles limited to QBs?

[​IMG]

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Maybe because of the NFL number code. Not many notable players in the teens other than QBs.

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

WHO did he marry?

University of Spoiled Children.

Taste. In. Mouth.

5. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

They are out in their first game. I'm looking for the Steelers to be the No. 1 seed.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I'm tempted to think the same thing with those two players out for Tennessee, but Pittsburgh's offense is so erratic, it can make any game closer than it should be.

7. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

Thanks to the offense it seems like the Steelers have been barely getting by all season. It has to stop at some point... doesn't it...

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

. . . as they figure to find out, the first time they're substantial favorites at Heinz in January . . .

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Using common opponents is a fairer measure. If you go by conference record, you that favors the team with the easier schedule, because among division foes that is where the difference comes into play.

10. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Just because every team in a division now has 12 common games, after the schedule formula tweak that happened when the Texans joined the league.

Much more accurate now.

11. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

I can't understand why the stadium would be more than one-third filled to watch the titantic clash between Cincinnati and Cleveland. Good god, people, go do your Christmas shopping.

12. patchs

patchs Active Member

[​IMG]

Led the Dolphins to as many Super Bowls as Dan Marino.
    Sad life though.

Draft saved Draft deleted