1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I hate the NFL

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Buck, Sep 7, 2006.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Simple solution? Plug in Madden 07 or 06 until the game actually kicks off. I thought maybe I was looking at the wrong station when I saw P. Diddy or Daddy or Puffy or Wuffy or whatever his name is this week. Madden 06 soothed my soul after that.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Damn kids and your music.
    In my day, we didn't need no stinkin' bands to get ready for a football game. Why, I saw Chuck Bednarik rip some guy's arm off once. Feller just stapled it back on and went back in to play fullback and linebacker. Missed one series, and that's because they had to reload the stapler. That's what's missing today, is want-to. Damn kids.

3. Upper Tupper

Upper Tupper Member

And don't forget the crappy give-the-ball to the Commissioner routine, complete with family photos.

I want Ray Scott back.

4. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I'll start watching the NFL again when the put a team in Cleveland.

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Zing!

6. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

It's just a matter of time. Good to see the refs were in midseason form last night, though.

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I've wanted Ray Scott back for about 30 years.

Nobody's listening to me, though.

Draft saved Draft deleted