1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I hate Seattle nazis.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by writing irish, Jan 1, 2009.

1. pressboxer

pressboxer Active Member

... then they just went too far.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I, sadly, had what looked like a hitler 'stache during my Navy days, but only in photos. It was thick under the nose but then on the edges. And, since it was red (the mustache hair ::) ) it made it harder to see the sides.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

If it wouldn't end up offending everyone, I would think the Seattle Nazis would be an interesting name for whichever NBA team moves there.

4. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

So nobody ever thought there was anything disturbing about the guy who looked and dressed like an off-duty Hitler? In Seattle? They just said, "Well, there goes ol' Sponge-brain Square-stache!" and laughed it off?

5. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

[​IMG]

Found when the police searched his house.

6. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

Do you own a van with blacked-out windows?

Because there's another name for that kind of mustache.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

A picky point on the story, but it says he was wearing a Nazi uniform. I wonder if it really was or was a German Army uniform.

I don't think they are necessarily one and the same and I would question whether the cops would know the difference.

Draft saved Draft deleted