1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I hate Seattle nazis.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by writing irish, Jan 1, 2009.

1. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Especially if they menace Seattle cops. Fortunately, only the jackass got capped.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2008581007_webneonazi01m.html?syndication=rss

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

You only cover the Seattle Nazis when we threaten the cops and get shot!

3. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

My fave part:

Kedziora said he didn't talk much to his neighbor, who was reserved and kept to himself, but that he had noticed the man wore military-style leather boots, a black mustache and combed-over black hair. He and his friends had commented before that the man, who looked like he was in his early 20s, resembled Adolf Hitler, he said.

"I didn't think he actually had the whole get-up," he said, referring to the Nazi uniform.

4. RossLT

RossLT Guest

That's it I am growing hair starting tomorrow!

They might mistake me for one of these dudes.

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

with my 'stache they'd definitely think i was a nazi.

6. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Nah, they just think you're a goober.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

boo! it's a manager mustache!

8. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I can grow a mustache about as well as a 14-year-old kid

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Outing alert: Ross is Angola :D

10. Ruth-Gehrig

Ruth-Gehrig Member

Once while traveling through town -- it wasn't Seattle, I was carrying "Mein Kamph" while taking the bus to school.
    This freak saw the book, practically got down on his hands and knees and tried to recruit me into his supremacy group.
    I couldn't get rid of him, he was telling me how and where they trained, how many of them were on the run from law enforcement, and I'm saying to myself, "I'm outta here."
    I put a cover on the book once I got home, so I wouldn't get hassled by any more nut jobs again.

I'd often see him around, and I did my best to steer clear of him. Weirdo :p

11. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Dammit!!

12. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

The Seattle Nazi did a lot of good things at first ....

Draft saved Draft deleted