1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I hate my roommate (or my roommate is a douchebag)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Angola!, May 27, 2007.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

So, roomie and I are at the bar in opposite town of mine tonight. He is driving and another guy is with us. We are in the parking lot trying to wait folks out so we can steal a sign from the bar we are at.
    While they are waiting I go over and hit on these two chicks and they are interested and giggling and flirting. While I think I have time, my roomie (douchebag) and guy go to the car and get into it. While I am learning said girls names and majors in college, douchebag and guy pull up and ask when I am going to be done so we can leave. I ignore them, yet girls are like your friends want to leave, but if you guys are hungry, you should show at this place.
    Well, we drive across town and one of the girls pulls in, but does douchebag? No. He decides we should go to hamburger joint, yet when we get there it is too crowded for his taste, so instead we drive back to our town.
    I hate roomie/douchebag.

P.S.: The spell checker knows the word douchebag, and that fires me up.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Your roommate is a worldclass cockblocker. Not as bad as Wingman's photog, but still a top cockblocker.

3. Who cares about the females...did you steal the sign?

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I love females and wish that would have worked out, but, alas, as I reached over the fence for the sign it didn't work out. I am 6-4 and my arms are built for a 6-9 person, but the sign was heavy, I was drunk, I am skinny, and the workers showed up as I was reaching over the fence.
    So, no. I did not get the sign or the girls. I blame the douchebag.

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

move now. this guy will cost you pussy as long as you live where you live.

6. Maybe your roommate is gay. Blow him and if his dick tastes like ass...bingo!

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Well, I can move in with my boss, but I feel vaguely bad about ditching douchebag I live with, though not as bad after tonight. Plus, douchebag is a photographer, and we all know how photogs at our papers are weirdos.

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Good one.

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

let's see <TP holding hands out as scales> douchebag or pussy? douchebag or pussy? douchebag or pussy?

and you moved in with a fucking photog? fuck. i don't know you as well as i thought i did.

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

sounds like you speak from experience. ever suck all the cock you wanted?

11. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Come on now TP, if this town wasn't oil crazy and there were apartments available then I would have moved in with myself, instead it was douchebag.

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

cockblock me once, shame on you. cockblock me twice ...

Draft saved Draft deleted