1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I HATE Larry the Cable Guy!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Thanks to the idiots that populated my high school class, that was our senior motto. No joke. I still have the T-shirt (that I've painted in) to prove it.

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

How would your H.S heard of ACE- do they read his work here on sj?

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Jealous much, Boom?

4. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

He should be. I wasn't aware that most of them could read, so maybe Ace is communicating telepathically with them.

5. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

I could listen to that bit from the first BCCT movie a million times, and the millionth time I'll still be laughing my head off.

As far as Larry goes, he doesn't bug me too much. He's definitely my No. 4 among the Blue Collar guys, but if I hear him on the XM comedy channels, I know he's good for a few giggles.

6. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Holy crap. Had no idea. I hadn't seen it before, and he was talking about BC TV, which I would never have guessed has been around that long. My bad.

Funny shit, though.

7. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

I figured Larry was an act, but always assumed the guy was at least a Southerner/West Virginian.

What a fucking fraud.

8. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

I don't care who you are, that's some funny shit right there.

9. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Come on, Larry, don't be so touchy.
    If you're going to make your living in the public eye you've got to be less sensitive.

10. Unibomber

Unibomber Member

Where can one find this magical clip? I would love to see it.

11. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Wow. I thought he sucked like a cheap whore on payday as LTCB, but he's even worse as a Dave Coulier impersonator.

Draft saved Draft deleted