1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I had no idea a Prius could go 100 mph

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Idaho, Jul 4, 2007.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Well, if Al Gore had carried his home state in 2000, Al III would be getting the free rides home. Tough shit. Doesn't excuse what this little brat has been doing.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Nor any excuse for what the Bush twins did.

And hondo, unless you can provide something to the contrary, isn't this a bit of revisionism on your part? People here are being critical of Gore III for what he's done and they were critical of the Bush girls. Am I missing something in that equation?

3. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Stay on topic, kiddies.

this is a thread about a hot-rod Prius.

And have a happy Day-Old Potato Salad Day.

4. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

When SNL starts doing skits ridiculing Al III, when tabloid photographers start trying to get photos of him doing tequila shots and when people stop equating a few instances of under-aged drinking with a criminal record that includes multiple speeding, DUIs and drug possession, maybe I'll change the equation.

6. F8vortex

F8vortex Member

7. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Not to wander off topic, per Idaho, but by your own reckoning had Mr. Gore carried his home state, that's exactly the kind of treatment his son would have been given.

8. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

And since all of us here at SportsJournalists.com are in charge of the writing for SNL, we'll get right on it. And since we're also tabloid photogs, you can bet we're going to rush right out and look for embarassing photos of AG III, especially since the public has tired of no-panty shots of Britney and getting-out-of-jail shots of Paris.

SNL? That's your argument? BWUHAHAHAHAHA!

9. My daddy said son, you're gonna make 'em tree us,
    if you don't stop drivin' that hot...rod...Prius.
    (Twang-twang-twang...)

10. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

If AG III's boobs weren't flabby man boobs, he'd be camera fodder more often. The Bush twins get the chick treatment as well as the First Daughter treatment.

Now get back on topic and have a happy Wash the Scent of Sulfur Out of Your Hair day.

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Vroom vroom

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. If people equated that properly, the twins' father would have done time in Maine back in the 1970's.

Draft saved Draft deleted