1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Guess They Owe MoveOn An Apology

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

Pretty much sums it up.

2. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

Oh, this is, what, the 1,687th time that victory in Iraq is inevitable and we lefties are going to be in big, big, big, big -- no, I mean big -- trouble when it happens?

Believe me, boys, sounds like tony really means it this time.

Talk like this used to sadden me, being on the side that was against this fuck-up from the start, and warned of what would happen if we went through with it. That side has been proven pretty much right, despite the calls of "traitor" and "anti-American" from the school that believes a so-called "crippled" Al Qaeda presence in Iraq in 2007, after no Al Qaeda presence in Iraq before 2003, is a net gain.

Now, I'm numb to it. It's like watching Rex Grossman throw a stupid pass that gets intercepted.

Did you see that?

Yep. Big deal.

tony can speak confidently, though, because "victory in Iraq" will be whatever the Republicans -- and their shameless media/talk show enablers -- define it as if and when the administration is finally politically compelled to pull out. And then the subsequent mess will be for the Iraqi people and the next president to clean up.

Let freedom ring.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

And you, Joe, can pull with all your might for defeat in Iraq. You don't have it in your bones to be any other way.

4. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Very weak comeback, o_t, even for you.

5. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

Is your caps lock key broken?

It must be, because I'm sure you meant to write, "WAAHHHHHHHHH!"

It would have been more coherent than anything else you could cough up.

And as long as the current fucktards are running the show, we won't have it any other way. When you stop allowing yourself to be lied to and played for a sucker, you'll see that.

Luckily, there's only so much cognitive dissonance and willful ignorance the human mind can take before it rebels. For your sake -- and, by God, the country's sake -- I hope that moment happens soon for you and the other 29 percenters who think like you do.

6. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

When asked if he had a message for Chinese President Hu Jintao, the Dalai Lama playfully patted a reporter on the cheek and said, "You are not a representative of Hu Jintao."

Joe, I playfully pat you on the cheek and remind you that you are not a representative of old tony. He's perfectly capable of digging his own verbal holes.

Why do we keep putting words in other poster's mouths? Why why why why why? /bwb

Draft saved Draft deleted