1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Guess They Owe MoveOn An Apology

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Oct 15, 2007.

1. You forgot the Al Gore/hoax part, but other than that, spot on. Thanks for proving my point.

2. Sure.
    I trust everything said by this administration on the subject of Iraq.
    AQI was a largely a propaganda invention, overemphasized by our leaders because they needed another spurious link of the clusterfuck to 9/11. Now, it's "crippled," say those anonymous military leaders, who are the ones that President Stupid allowed to keep their jobs because they told him what he wants to hear.

So, if AQI is crippled, and people are still killing each other, and our troops, can we call it a civil war now?
    If AQI is crippled, can't everyone come home?
    And the can gets kicked a little further down the road.
    Nice ignoring of Joe's questions, though.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

We're not talking about global warming right now, but if you want to talk about that I can work in the Al Gore hoax part.

Interesting that you don't even attempt to deny the fact that you put party ahead of country. Based on your previous posts it would have been a waste of time, but I at least thought you might try.

But then the Dems have repeatedly put party ahead of country. And now they have been left in the position of counting heavily on defeat in Iraq.

Victory in Iraq will be a great thing for this country on two fronts: First and foremost, victory for the Iraq people and a huge part of victory in the war on terror; second, the democrats can soon count on being a permanent minority.

4. Hey Tony how do you explain this if the Earth is only 200 years old?

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iGJds4L0q44m7IWynfx7Mgr0NXeAD8S9TC9G0

5. If the war in Iraq is going so swimmingly, then how can those of us who oppose it be putting party over country? If the war is going well, then opposing it would be a political loser and, therefore, putting party ahead of everything would mandate supporting the war and not opposing it. That would be the road to political success.
    Cue "liberal media" paranoid nonsense in 3...2...1...

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

The earth is 6,000 years old. Don't you read the Bible?

7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Carbon dating is just God testing our faith, like he does with episodes of The L Word, Al Gore, and breads prepared with leavening agents.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

There is no such thing as a "leavening agent".

The devil makes bread rise.

9. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

10. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

11. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Who wants bagels? You Ann Coulter? I thought so.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. From the story:

Draft saved Draft deleted