1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I guess heaven needed a web browser

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BYH, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Go back and read it again, wicked. Somebody decided to take prove he doesn't pick fights by....picking a fight. And when I called him on it, he went on one of his usual rants....leading to Moddy putting the thread out of its misery. Which I'm sure will happen here any second now.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I guess you're banking on us not knowing about the shot you took at BYH on the 2007 SportsJournalists.com Charts thread, right? Tough break, Pavlov. I saw it before Moddy deleted it.

3. outofplace

Not really. I don't delete my own posts or run away from what I write. I might modify something in an attempt to tone it down a bit, but that's it.

And for the sake of clarity, all I did was point out that he is the all-time post leader here, though it definitely could have been taken in a negative way. And it my post that was deleted came after he decided to start picking fights again.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

That's right, you had nothing to do with it. Nothing at all. You didn't even reply.

Fact: Had you not replied, the thread would still be alive. Had you been able to iggy me, the thread would still be alive. Had you been able to iggy ONE NIAFL owner making fun of you three or four months ago, you wouldn't have 12 of us laughing at you right now.

In fact: Had you resisted the urge to GO BACK AND EDIT YOUR POST TO INCLUDE A CURSE WORD MOST OF US MOVED BEYOND ONCE WE LEFT THIRD GRADE, the thread would still be alive. Your post was so lame I didn't care to respond to it. Then you out-lamed yourself and it was just too delicious to resist.

But that's right: It's my fault the thread got locked, and my fault this one is going to get locked. Once again, little outofplace is a saint who hasn't done a thing wrong and is an innocent person picked on by everyone. Never wrong! Never!

5. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

outofplace is starting to sound like JD Canon: Everyone, from mean little bosses to mean little message-board posters, is out to get them.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

When's Junction Boys on again?

Seriously.

7. outofplace

oh, I take some blame. No doubt about it.

But you (BYH) absolutely set out to pick a fight and then you want to complain when it happens. Did you stop calling people hypocrites after third grade, too?

And wicked, I never said anybody was out to get me. BYH took a cheap shot for no reason and then wants to blame me for it.

8. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

This whole 'feud' is full of fail...

9. outofplace

It had gone away for a few days, trouser. Somebody apparently couldn't stand having it come to an end.

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Dammit. It's supposed to be a pic of Freddie Mercury.

At least it's not a big-ass cock, though, right? :D

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

If anything should lock this thread, it'd be the Freddie Mercury pic.

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.