1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"I got my MONEY BACK..."

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by writing irish, Dec 26, 2006.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Reminds me of a picture I saw in a gag e-mail that was floating around a while back. It was a man's hand sliding a credit card along a certain private area of a woman's body.

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

This seems as good a place as any for this story.

Back in college I roomed with two guys from Chicago who went to art school with a buddy of mine.

They swore up and down that they had a semi-retarded classmate back home that everybody called "Soup" because of his enormous girth. They had a neverending skein of Soup stories that kept everybody rolling. Well, it was partly the weed, but you get the idea.

Challenged to produce irrefutable evidence of Soup's endowment, they returned from Christmas break one year with the most disturbing photo I've ever seen.

It was Soup's hand and Soup's flaccid glory, positioned next to a Coke can for reference. There was no discernible difference in circumference.

Either that was a trick Coke can, or some poor bastard has never gotten laid in his entire life because of the monstrous size of his dong.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Soup did not appear to be Asian.

4. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Outing alert: The Big Ragu is George Costanza.

___

When I was in the Navy, we stopped in Curacao. There's a fortified compound in the middle of the island that's a brothel. (Actually, the name of the place might be The Compound, now that I think of it, it was something like that.) Bar in the middle, bunch of little hutches divided into two rooms. Girls at the bar or sitting on their stoops. Guy on the boat who was renowned for his misadventures goes to the place, picks a girl and goes back to her "pad." They are "enjoying their time together" but he's got a form of whisky dick. He can't "create the Hawaiian Islands" or finish, she get pissed that's he's taking too long and tries to throw him out. He gets pissed that he's getting thrown out. Madcap hilarity ensues, Rhodes gets his a$$ tossed.

Draft saved Draft deleted