1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I get a kick out of Jeff Reed, Week 8 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Oct 22, 2019.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Rudolph is just playing a terrible game. Sure, he hit the open man on the touchdown, but he has missed far too many tonight. He has thrown too many behind his receivers tonight, including that last third down. Smith-Schuster was open, but Rudolph threw it toward the defender.

2. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Fitzmagic! Steelers' line is getting to him consistently now. He just tossed that up for grabs, which is his MO.

3. outofplace

Does anybody buy Booger's claim that even though the interception worked like a great punt, putting the Steelers at their own three, it was a big deal for the Steelers because it gave them momentum? I was dismissing it as more of Booger's nonsense, but the offense sure responded with a 97-yard touchdown drive.

Also, JuJu Smith-Schuster hasn't been great this season, but damn was that a special catch for the go-ahead touchdown. Rudolph underthrew it a little, but Smith-Schuster just stole the ball for him.

4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

That was painful to watch

5. outofplace

The replay? It was incredibly slow. They got it right, but it took way too damn long.

6. Spartan Squad

The replay. How long it took. Then having to reset the chains to do a measurement. Now having to replay the end of the third quarter.

7. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

8. Spartan Squad

Football always lends itself to something potentially being taken the wrong way, but Booger saying "I'm not a big sack guy" has got to be one of the dirtiest I've heard in a while.

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Rudolph the Red-Hatted Reindeer is no longer getting booed as loudly as his boy Trump was in DC last night. He has been remarkably accurate in the second half.
    And the guy who bet $100,000 on the Steelers in order to net $11,000 is breathing a bit better now.

10. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

The guy's name is Booger...

Spartan Squad likes this.
  11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Has he said "I like what (really crappy team he's watching) are doing" yet?

12. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Query: Why does he go by Booger?
    Answer: Because he can't spell Anthony.

Draft saved Draft deleted