1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I don't remember the teacher doing THAT...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by EStreetJoe, Jul 3, 2009.

1. kleeda

kleeda Active Member

Note to self: Watch the master DVD closely before burning 24 copies.

2. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

What I don't understand anymore, and it's not just held to this case but a lot of others, is the guy in the news clip saying the school should provide his kid counseling for what he saw.

Counseling? They're third-graders. Any third-grade boy has logged onto the Internet or snuck into his father's closet (in my years) to get a few looks at a hoo-ha, and breaking news! Girls have them. Assuming somehow a curious child has avoided all types of sexual thoughts over his first nine years, what's counseling going to do - teach him or her that sexual conduct is bad? One could argue that's even more dangerous.

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

My son's private school kindergarten class had an end-of-the-year DVD similar to that. Becoming more and more company. Technology, y'know.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Nope. But she's becoming famous for all the wrong reasons.

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

No different than taking home a VHS tape 10-to-15 years ago. Of course, DVDs are easier to copy.

6. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

I'd also agree that the TV report showing clips of the sex tape FOUR times was a bit much...

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I like that the reporter doing the remote was shown through a phallic jungle gym tunnel, then shown walking behind a bush. And a sex tape of that female anchor reallly needs to show up

8. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

"When I had sex in front of the green screen and the red light was on, I never imagined it would come back to haunt me!!"

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

"You only cover our school when a teacher has sex on a DVD!"

10. fossywriter8

fossywriter8 Well-Known Member

... and for that, I'm grateful. There were no (none, nada, zilch) teachers who were good looking enough in any of the schools I attended to make such a tape or DVD.

11. Chef

Chef Active Member

...And a sandwich...

12. Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown Member

That CBS affiliate news video is fairly ripe for satire.

Draft saved Draft deleted