1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I don't know what's worse ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Sounds like you live in Arkansas, WB.

2. You going to try and guess my name next?

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I guess it's time for you to fess up to the board that you are Bill Simmons.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Yeah, Angola. I'm sure it's the not knowing how to skate that's done it. Positive.

5. Exactly. Look at Mikey, he's a 3-time roller-skating champion.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Dammit.

Is it my hatred for the Mets? Or just my sadness for men that turn into virgins in their 20s?

8. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

This thread is why I love this place -- a thread complaining about other people's stupidity turns into a thread making fun of the poster's typo. Fantastic.

9. Hay, I red that, you asswhole.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

A little of both, actually.

And it's roller-disco champion, W-b. "Get it right or pay the price." At least that's what Ug always used to say.

11. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

This is a good opportunity to play a game. What is the only English word -- or, more correctly, only English pronunciation -- that goes with four different words with four different spellings having four different meanings.

For example: Do and dew. Made and maid. To and too and two. There is only one that has four. Name it.

12. hmmm, without looking, their, there, they're ...

nope. that's only three. can't think of one with four.

Draft saved Draft deleted