1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I don't care what anyone else says, CANADA DOES NOT SUCK

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chuck~Taylor, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

What, no gay sex toilets in Toronto? [/cross-thread humor]

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Chuck, you should marry a Canadian

www.hookacanuk.com [/sawsickolastnight]

3. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

All those are great spots. I'll add the Bottom Line, about half a block west of the hall on Front.

4. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Totally forgot! Then I'd have put him a pop!

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I've gotta agree with Chuck here. I hit Toronto during my Hall of Fame sweep several years ago and the city was very nice, very clean and the people were great and friendly. I even walked parts of downtown by myself at night without any fear of being killed.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I've been to Toronto and Montreal and raved about both. My brother says put that love together, triple it and I have Vancouver. Ain't never been there. They tell me it is REAL nice.

I checked into a hotel in Toronto in 1992 and there were recycling bins in my room. Loved that. Plus a six pack of Labatts. Loved that even more.

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

My best friend is in Vancouver at the film school right now. Her pictures are gorgeous. Looks like a place I'd love to live.

8. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

My first ex-wife and I stayed in a hostel/dorm room during the summer, so the rooms were very basic and bare, with no AC. But everyone in the dorm was great, and the women were simply gorgeous.

9. The Arctic char in Churchill is to die for.

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

That's where we should have the next SportsJournalists.com outing.

Either that or take the Polar Bear Express to Moosonee.

11. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Born and raised in Vancouver. It is a beautiful place and I love going home to visit but it rains a lot. You have to spend a winter there before you decide if you can live there.

12. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

I wish Prime Minister Harper would say that Halifax doesn't suck because he is giving us Haligonians quite the feeling.

Nova Scotia is not called Canada's Ocean Playground for nothing you know ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted