1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I didn't realize he/she was in that

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by outofplace, Jul 26, 2012.

1. turski7

turski7 Member

Also Beverly Hills Cop II.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Looks like a shot from E/R, not to be confused with ER.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I just saw Emily Procter (Ainsley Hayes on WW) as the shopgirl that Joey's interested in in the episode of Friends where he's spraying cologne.

4. outofplace

Not missing much. I can't say I've ever been impressed with him in anything outside of The West Wing.

By the way, have you made it to election night in Season 4? My favorite Toby storyline kicks in around then.

5. imjustagirl

YOU WILL NOT SPEAK ILL OF TOBY.

I haven't picked WW back up since buying it. It's still in shrink wrap, so I still have three eps to go in Season 3. I'm kind of off the train. When I pick it back up, I'll be right back in, but I haven't been watching it in weeks.

6. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I just ran across that in a Matt Smith interview. Apparently, they're good friends. But, for the life of me, I can't remember the two episodes he was in. What were they?

My all-time fave is Nathan Fillion as the wrong Pvt. Ryan in "Saving Private Ryan."

EDIT: Ah... "Daleks in Manhattan." Nevermind.

7. outofplace

I am not speaking ill of Toby this time and I think Richard Schiff was amazing on that show. I just haven't seen him as anything but woodwork in anything else.

So as to not spoil anything, the best of Toby is yet to come.

8. imjustagirl

Only through season 4. Then he started to hate it and so I now will hate it for him.

9. Killick

BTW, Doctor Who has a ton of them. Sarah Parish (the bawdy cousin in "The Wedding Date") is the giant spider in the first Catherine Tate episode, for one. West Wing is a good one, too... Ted from Scrubs as the UFO guy in the first block of cheese episode, Cuddy from House as Sam's call girl friend in season one, etc.

10. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

He was pretty good as producer Jerry Wexler in "Ray."

Also, his wife, actress Sheila Kelly, is credited with inventing pole dancing as exercise.

11. Killick

Re: Richard Schiff - And was a deputy sheriff in "Saved by the Bell: Wedding in Las Vegas." :D

12. imjustagirl

We also don't discuss Mrs. Toby.

Draft saved Draft deleted