1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I did something this weekend I bet none of you did

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by finishthehat, Aug 20, 2007.

1. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

The movie was "Hannah and Her Sisters"

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I should take back my statement that it "wasn't even close to being true." It was close to being true. It wasn't quite true, but it was almost there. :)

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I had had a certain truthiness to it.

4. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Isn't Aishwarya Rai in it too?

5. finishthehat

finishthehat Active Member

Yes. She plays a hooded Persian assassin, who easily takes out five or six bad guys, before it is revealed -- SPOILER ALERT FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T SEEN ANY MOVIE MADE IN THE PAST 20 YEARS -- that she is a woman.

Her and Colin Firth have, possibly, the least on-screen chemistry since Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman in either Eyes Wide Shut or Far and Away, take your pick.

6. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

At least Kingsley turned down the starring role in Cleaver.

...and at least he accepted the starring role in You Kill Me. It's one of the best movies of the year -- strongly recommend it once it comes out on DVD in 6 weeks. Costars Tea Leoni and they combine for one great flick.

7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I was going to guess you tried to have sex with a bear in a Serbian zoo but I guess that's not it.

Draft saved Draft deleted