1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I defy any man not to stare. ... and assorted other NYC subway musings

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by The Big Ragu, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

And you don't think, having written what you have already, that she won't be asking you the same question when she sees this thread? :D

Busted! So, then.......worth the look or not?!? ;D

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

"Of course not, HoneyJ."

Satisfied?

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

much, much better

4. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Exceedingly well played. :)

My favorite subway story came on my last visit there. Car is crowded as hell, headed out to Queens, around 10:30 or so.

Then right behind me I hear: "I'm not a crack head.... I am a chicken head. I'm headed to KFC, for some chiiiiiiiiickennnnnn......"

I'm trying not to freak out. The guy just wants some money, apparently for a bucket of extra tasty crispy. When the car clears out some, some local guys who recognize him start busting on him. So I'm trying not to laugh at that, whilst wondering how long it took this dude to come up with KFC lyrics.

5. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Hmm ... I can see it. Let's give it another shot.

6. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

And you think she'd be cool with you saying what you said, but not admitting if they were sweet?
    That's interesting.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Dude, if she can't handle the truth on that one, you better NEVER let her catch you looking at another woman.

My wife knows I look. And if I told that story, I would definitely be able to tell her if they were worth a look. I just don't do it in front of her.

Now if she happens to be looking away....

8. duckncover

duckncover Member

Classic tale. Your reply was spot on. Based on the message she choose to billboard across her mamaries, I'm guessing she's not real cuddly.

Must admit I don't see the willy in the Jameson ad, unless you mean the bottle.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

:eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Somebody really ought to do a book on people-watching on the platforms and subways. I used to think the mall provided the flora and fauna before using public transit every day.

11. SoCalScribe

SoCalScribe Member

Good job and a fun story. Glad someone, somewhere spoke truth to artifice.

12. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Rags left out the part of the story where he motorboated said breasticles before the lesbian became outraged.

Draft saved Draft deleted