1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I can't find the G-Spot

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TheSportsPredictor, Nov 16, 2006.

1. KP

KP Active Member

Boots is the one who can't find the G-Spot, that's why he goes in the backdoor.

2. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

This thread, this thread is why I come to this board. Right here.

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

You and me, both, Mert.

4. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Here it is!

5. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

"Let me tell you something, funny boy... You know that little stamp? The one that says New York Public Library? Well, that may not mean anything to you, but that means a lot to me. One whole helluva lot. Sure, go ahead, laugh if you want to. I've seen your type before - flashy, making the scene, flaunting convention. Yeah, I know what you're thinking... Why's this guy making such a big stink about old library books? Let me give you a hint, junior. Maybe we can live without libraries, people like you and me.... Maybe. Sure, we're too old to change the world. What about that kid, sitting down, opening a book right now in a branch of the local library and finding pictures of pee-pees and wee-wees in The Cat in the Hat and The Five Chinese Brothers. Doesn't he deserve better? Look, if you think this is about overdue fines and missing books, you'd better think again. This is about that kid's right to read a book without getting his mind warped. Or maybe that turns you on, Seinfeld... Maybe that's how you get your kicks... You and your goodtime buddies... I've got a flash for you, joy boy. Partytime is over."

6. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

'I don't judge a man by the length of his hair or the kind of music he listens to. Rock was never my bag. But you put on a pair of shoes when you walk into the New York Public Library, fella.'

7. The middle of this thread is not ending well.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I think your post sets up the rest of this thread rather nicely.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

DELETE THE MIDDLE THREE-SIXTEENTHS OF THIS GODDAMN THREAD

10. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Donde esta la G spot?

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The old board was shut down for less than this ... but only for a few minutes while the server was restarted.

Draft saved Draft deleted