1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I cannot stand Rachael Harris.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shotglass, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Active Member

I used to watch all the VH1 shows when I was in high school and college. I watched a little of I love the 80 3D today. I think 3D means it's the third time they've done I love the 80s. Anyways, most of the people commenting are minor celebrities and it is funny how they classify them. Most were "actor/comedians" and after being on X VH1 shows they become "tv personalities." IIRC, Mo Rocca initially had "The Daily Show" under his name for the first "I love 80s." Then he moved to "actor comedian" for the next series, but he hasn't acted in anything of substance that I'm aware of, so now he's just a "tv personality."

2. Jeremy Goodwin

As for Rachel Harris, at times I think she's hot, but there is something that I also can't put a finger on that is annoying about her. She can be funny, but she can also be really annoying.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

I should be on an I Love The '80s show.

Four people would recognize me from here, which is three more than most of those dorks.

4. John

John Well-Known Member

She's wonderful as Dangle's ex-wife on Reno 911. At least I think it's her.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I'd recognize you from that time we had dinner. :)

6. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Looks-wise, she's a blonde Tina Fey, and I dig them both. Funny-wise, she is quite caustic, which I also enjoy.

7. Jeremy Goodwin

It could say "SportsJournalists.com celebrity" under your name. If people from myspace like Tia Tequilla or whatever her name is can get her own show, why can't you get on VH1?

8. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Please don't put Michael Ian Black in with Mo Rocca and Rachael Harris. Black is hilarious, as evidenced by the movie "Wet Hot American Summer" and the unfortunately short-lived TV show Stella.

9. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Yup, Dools, you're still bitter.

;D

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

May your face freeze like that.

11. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Better than freezing like this

:eek:

or this

???

or this :mad:

or especially this

:'(

12. Jeremy Goodwin

The impressive thing would be if you could also freeze the questions marks over your head in this one: ???

Draft saved Draft deleted