1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am young and looking for a critique

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by pride of pleasantville, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Or you know, just call them.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Dammit, Bat, you're going to cost the kid a scholarship! He works just as hard as reporters at the New York Times and deserves some critiques!

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with the Bleacher Report. Mike Lupica writes from his couch.

4. Okay just finished (and edited) my latest piece on pat venditte (switch pitcher)I think it is my best article yet so if you get a chance take a look. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/362191-pat-venditte-more-than-a-gimmick?just_published=1

5. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Pride, we have a writer's workshop for such things. Please post articles for critique there.

6. sounds like a good idea. I will do this probably on Tuesday (play in game) because I am really busy until Monday. Thanks for your help.

7. I did. However it seems to be very slow over there so I also posted here. Sorry if it is a problem.

8. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Grammar.

9. fixed?

10. is that better?
    Also did anyone read my article?

11. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

You're not going to get a top beat-writing job from what you write now or how much time you put in at the Podunk Daily Bugle. Relax, Enjoy the next 9 years before you have to worry about a job. Spend time with friends.

By the way, if you continue begging for critiques, the replies are just going to get worse.

12. I am not looking to get a job based on this. Just looking to improve my skills. And i am not begging for critiques, and if it comes off that way I am sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.