1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I always wondered about Yogi and Booboo...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Weep for the cartoon/comic heroes of our youth. All their personal foibles, in the age of having no privacy, are now laid bare for all to know.

Like, the fact that Hulk is a chronic public masturbator.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

i'm ashamed and proud of SportsJournalists.com at the same time

3. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

Out-STANDING!

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I really think the teenage Bam-Bam on the Flintstones incarnation of the early 1970s had rent-boy tendencies.

5. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Fantastic.

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

7. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Along the lines of Hanna-Barbera psychosexual anaylsis --- Anyone care to tackle the issue of why Magilla Gorilla was always wanting to be around Mr. Peebles?

8. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Not until someone explains to me the natty tendencies and mincing gait of Snagglepuss.

Once you're done with that, dissect the relationship between Pixie (in bowtie) and Dixie (in vest). Metrosexual mice? No wonder Jinks the Cat wanted to kill them. He was the Ur-era, feline version of Fred Phelps.

And what REALLY went on in the Anthill Mob's coupe after they'd rescue Penelope Pitstop from Dick Dastardly on the Wacky Races? No wonder Penelope always had to "freshen up."

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Is Snagglepuss a transgender whose named wasn't changed to something masculine?

Draft saved Draft deleted