1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hygiene Question: Sharing the bathroom

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Jan 18, 2007.

?

Do you and your spouse/SO ever share the bathroom while one of you is using the toliet?

1. Never, some things are to be done in private

14 vote(s)
    46.7%
  2. Sometimes

11 vote(s)
    36.7%
  3. Sure, what's the big deal about bodily functions?

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

She won't do it under any circumstances; I don't see what the big deal is...

2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

No concurrent functions while pooping underway, every thing else is copacetic. (10+yrs of marriage.)

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

To clarify my above post: liquid function only.

4. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Nah, this is just the most relaxing seat in the house, Junior.

5. Seahawk

Seahawk Member

No. 1, no big deal.

No. 2, no. Just no.

6. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Assumably the runs will be an exception.

(for those of you about to type TMI, you just clicked on a bathroom thread, so fuck you!)

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

My apartment is in a pretty old building and my bathroom is small--it is the narrowest bathroom on earth. About 8 or 9 years ago, a woman I was dating at the time moved in with me for a little while. The bathroom has this steam pipe that runs vertically and during the winter, when they have the boiler pumped up, the thing gets piping hot. I didn't have it enclosed or insulated at the time, and my girlfriend burned herself on the thing getting out of the shower damn near every morning. I'd hear a scream, then a stream of curses and I'd laugh my ass off. It was like our ritual. She never got used to the thing, and took to calling it "the death pipe."

Oh. and fmrsped, she was South African. I never thought I have a foreign woman thing until you brought it up yesterday. My longest relationships have actually been with women born and raised in the good ole. But I guess I have dated some foreign women over time. It's not really a thing though.

8. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Women don't poop. I will not argue this.

9. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Your theory is interesting and entices me to subscribe to your blog.

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Maybe that's why my 3-year-old daughter was having so much trouble (I am NOT going to tell that story).

11. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

I answered sometimes. ... Not a regular thing, but, it happens and well, we're all grownups folks. :) Right? ... Right?

12. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Or as the doctor told the constipated detective: No shit, Dick Tracy.

Draft saved Draft deleted