1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HUUUUUUGE, Stunning Election News!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Flying Headbutt, Jan 19, 2008.

1. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

And he seriously hasn't had an aneurysm yet?

I don't wish that on him ... he's a much stronger man than I.

2. What in the world are you talking about?
    Is he running against Nero?
    As for his wife, well, if you can't feel the raw animal power of Dennis, well, I feel bad for you.

3. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I'm saying, considering the country's financial habits as well as those of the average American, having a "practical" guy out there with the guts to speak and live the truth might be refreshing. Of course, the mainstream won't lap that up and the corporate puppet strings won't flex that way, but he can sure as hell make a scene about it at every opportunity.

Even Newt Gingrich last night said people will go for someone who just "lays the problems out on the line" and talks honestly with America. Like Newt or not, his Congress accomplished a shitload more than the current one.

4. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

Fuck Duncan Hunter...he went to New Orleans this year for the Katrina commemoration and said all sorts of red-meat things for the dumbasses who listen to talk radio. Ignorant crap like how the federal government had given enough money for rebuilding New Orleans. He got his ass properly booed. (That racist dipshit Tancredo did the same thing...)

5. Yawn

Yawn New Member

A lot of that money sat in unused trailer houses in Arkansas. It wasn't the money spent, it was, as usual for the government, how it was spent.

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

maybe the first time in history this line has been uttered.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Of course not.

8. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Isn't that basically the same thing?

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

you fucking rawk.

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

The old Cowboys uniforms looked so much like the Detroit Lions, and that's not a compliment.

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

why do you hate barry sanders?

12. markvid

markvid Guest

You meant Larry Sanders.

Draft saved Draft deleted