1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HUUUUUUGE, Stunning Election News!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Flying Headbutt, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

If a candidate runs for president and no one votes for him, did he really run at all?
    At least he got more votes than Kucinich. He's got that going for him 2012.

2. Jones

Jones Active Member

During the NH primary, we looked out the bus window and saw Duncan Hunter standing in the cold on a street corner in Manchester, with two women holding signs, waving to passing cars. I was like, Dude, go home and get warm.

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

But Kucinich has a hot wife.

Edge: Dennis.

4. Yawn

Yawn New Member

From the looks of Dennis, his wife clearly is going for his pocketbook. She ought to check to see how much he's spending on his own campaigning, because from the looks of it, no one else is spending much on it.

5. Kucinich still lives in the house in Cleveland that he bought years ago for 27K. He may be futile, but he's not in it for the money.

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Apparently he's in it for the chicks.

I can respect that.

7. JR

JR Well-Known Member

$4million a year with a no-trade/no move clause. And an extra mil if he scores 30 points.

First time I saw "Duncan Hunter" mentioned I had to google him because I had never heard of the guy

After reading some of his platforms and policies I figured he was right off whatever political spectrum was reasonable for most lifeforms---from amoeba on up.

8. As can we all.

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

So a hot chick wants an old man with spending habits that include a house he bought years ago for 27K? I have no doubt now she knows his bank statement and savings.

And if he's that frugal, then why the fuck doesn't he burn Rome to get that lesson out to the country? That's one thing I liked about that congressman from Texas, Armey, who did everything on the cheap.

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Then again, I guess that's why another frugal dude, Nader, couldn't win an election.

11. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

And I hear Mrs. Kucinich has a smashing British accent. Yum.

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

And a tongue ring.

Good on ya, Dennis.

Draft saved Draft deleted