1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans not only primates that pay for pleasure

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Cansportschick, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Are there monkey cock blockers?

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

What, you mean like fat, ugly female monkeys who act bored while their friend is getting groomed for two hours and then, after all the free grooming her friend can handle, says, "Are you ready to go now? I have to get up early to go to the gym tomorrow" even though you, she and everyone else within earshot knows there's no way in hell that cow is going anywhere other than Krispy Kreme? That kind of monkey cock blocker?

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Yeah, or maybe clueless male friends who hang around and when Monkey No. 1 has been working hard grooming and getting the girl all in the mood, No. 2 starts picking his own nits and eating them or farting loudly or getting arrested and having to have No. 1 come and bail him out.

That kinda stuff.

4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

You've been on this board enough to accumulate more than 3,500 posts and you didn't know this already?

5. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

Ragu, if you mean that some posters are, I already knew that. But those sweet, innocent looking monkeys in labs and zoos....never thought of them like that :eek: :eek: :eek:

I better rethink my next zoo trips.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Cansportschick's next zoo trip. NSFW

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/bsattler/HA%20HA%20HA/rocky_mountain_oysters.jpg

7. The Big Ragu

This is the difference between you and I.

I go to the zoo to watch the monkeys screw. Who doesn't smile when they see monkeys going at it? I'm usually a little tempted to join in.

You, on the other hand, try to keep your virgin eyes chaste and avoid the whole spectacle at all costs.

8. The Big Ragu

That kind of turned me on... Is that wrong?

9. Cansportschick

Yes, that is wrong. :-[

10. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

Awesome description. Absolutely perfect.

11. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Replacing "monkey_sex" with "big_buckin_agate_monkey_sex" gives a dead link ... Just in case you's wondering'.

12. Cansportschick

Thanks for the info BBAM. :eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted