1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HULU vs. Fox Regional Sports

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by ChrisLong, Oct 23, 2020.

1. baddecision

baddecision Active Member

I had Sling for a couple years, but I left when they lost my Fox Sports regional. I went to YouTube, but I quit them after they lost Fox Sports regionals this summer. I rode out my final paid YTTV month and was about to switch to Hulu when they, too, lost Fox Sports regionals. Then I was ready to go with standard cable when I saw that Bally is rebranding Fox Sports regionals in its name, with interactive online betting, and I said fuck it and went back to what I consider to be the best service, YouTube TV. It's 20 bucks more than Sling (Blue+Orange), but it has the local channels and it's nice having them available in the office. The nearest TV with company-paid cable is 40 feet away and points away from me.

Also, now it makes sense why Sinclair told all the streamers to piss off. I'm guessing Bally's wants to set up its own online action.

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Add the Tennis Channel to the list of channels departed from YouTubeTV (and I assume other streamers). I didn’t realize the Sinclair vultures owned it.

Draft saved Draft deleted