1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

hugs, tp

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Angola!, May 25, 2008.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

so, now that i'm in the northwest i did a roadie to visit tom_petty and he is so much fun and hugs alot. the heartbreakers convinced me to play catch until i fell down and fucked up my knee and hand. long live the heartbreakers and the drive home tomorrow, just don't play catch with them on gravel hill.

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

solid, damn solid.

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

fuckin' hippies.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Ummm...Jennifer Love Hewitt is hot?

(best I've got since all the gold was taken)

5. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Fuckabuncha gravel.

6. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

'Gola, we're just glad you didn't get up on TP's roof. With any luck, he knew better than to offer a ladder. :D

What I wouldn't do to get to Seattle and meet you guys. But family obligations have compounded issues, and even moreso last week. Crap ...

7. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Did you also get to draft Adrian Peterson?

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

What was for dinner? Frosted Cherry Pop-Tarts?

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

sonuvabitch. i really didn't know what 'gola was doing on his phone a few hours back. i guess this answers plenty.

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

slap, he offered me the pop tarts but I refused in favor of the 3-hour smoked ribs and salmon.

Oh, and I drafted Cedric Benson, not alternate Adrian Peterson. Fuckabunch of Bears.

And listen to me when I say, don't ever stay at a hotel that doesn't have hydrogen peroxide. fuckingmotel6. my leg is fucked all to hell, my elbow won't barely bend and my hand has a hole in it. I come back to the hotel ask for some stuff to clean it out and they tell me to take a shower. All of that would be OK if motel6 didn't charge $100 a night in the northwest, at least in West Texas they understood their place and only charged $49.99.

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i offered to pee on it for him ... he told me to fuck myself.

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

i'm not moises alou's hands for godsakes.

Draft saved Draft deleted