1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hugo Chavez: nut job

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

He's not a dictator, he was elected by the people to his position. He's a president, just like Bush.

Personally, I liked this Chavez comment the best: "The devil came here yesterday. And it smells of sulfur still today."

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americas/09/20/chavez.un/index.html

2. JackS

JackS Member

Dude, Noam Chomsky's been around forever and written scores of books. I don't think he really needed any plugging.

Unknown novelist? Stick with Oprah.

3. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

You're making the same mistake I make all the time, confusing God for Mr. Rogers. (sarcasm)

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Has anyone ever seen JR and Hugo Chavez in the same room? As the risk of being suspended from board I am almost positive that JR is really Hugo Chavez.

JR ( aka Hugo) has created a ruse that he is Canadian.

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Not sure why anybody would be pissed that we buy oil from Chavez.

We buy oil from Saudi Arabia, and their contribution toward terrorism has done more to harm this country than anything Venezuela will do in the next 200 years.

6. Forgive me if I don't give a damn what the president of freaking Venezuela says about the president of the United States.

7. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure none of us really care what Chavez said.

Draft saved Draft deleted