1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hubba, hubba, ESPN the Magazine

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Oct 6, 2009.

1. GoochMan

GoochMan Active Member

It takes a real man to handle a curvy, voluptuous, and verrrrrry strong woman.

Sometimes you just have to find out for yourself how much a bedframe can take.

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Being scared of and not being attracted to are very different things. That's no less a crock of poop than accusing people who like her of latent homosexuality.

Some girls like willowy men in makeup too.

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I can see not finding her attractive, but in no monde or demimonde is she a gross-out

4. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

Have not seen the magazine, have seen the photo of Olympic hurdler Lolo Jones.

Wow.

5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

She looks like a man to me.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

So women can't have muscles? I know one thing: one would not be looking at her titles.

7. It takes a real man to have a penis.

8. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I liked Serena better with more junk in the trunk. But I'd still tag it.

9. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

For those of you who think Serena is hot, I would hate to see what kind of trolls you bring home after a night of drinking.

10. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

You're bringing home supermodels, right?

11. ServeItUp

ServeItUp Active Member

I don't bring anybody home after a night of drinking, never have really. Not my style at all. But I think I see what the issue is here. The Serena we see on the court is intimidating; even I'll admit to that. I'd say the average (like ranked beyond the top 15 or 20) female tennis pro shudders at the sight of her lobbing up the ball to bring that triple-digit serve, or maybe thinks "Oh shit" when they see who's standing across from them in the next round. That's a large part of why she's won a heap of Slams and a lot of money.

Suffice to say, in ESPN this week we're a (slightly, because she is so ripped) softer side of her. And anyone who's seen red-carpet photos of her can see she cleans up nicely. With her hair down in some evening gown — or even in a certain t-shirt of questionable taste — she's as attractive as any athlete out there. Maybe not supermodel attractive, but as far as athletes go, she's a stunner.

Also, another of the ESPN photos is of Sarah Reinertson, the first female amputee to finish the Ironman World Championship in Hawaii. She's pretty amazing, too... and attractive.

12. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Was she the chick in The Amazing Race a couple years ago?

Draft saved Draft deleted