1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How's your bracket(s) going?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Chef

Chef Active Member

2 of Final 4 gone. (Duke, G-Town.)

My bracket looks like it went through Chernobyl....... fucking ugly.

2. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

My bracket is doing better than my career.

(Hangs head)

3. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

On the negative side, I had Georgetown winning it all.
    On the bright side (if there is one), the other three teams in my Final Four are alive.

4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I've lost Pitt (damned upset special) and G'Town. Still have UNC and UCLA, though and I have them facing off in the finals with UCLA winning it all. I'm in fourth place (out of 22), but I'm about 11th in available points (the only stat that really matters. Fortunately, a lot of people ahead of me took UNC to win it all and I'm only 14 points back of the leader, so they aren't complete dogshit yet. Not until Thursday, anyway.

5. jakewriter82

jakewriter82 Active Member

I had Clemson in the Final 4...bastards, and the West region absolutely killed me. I only missed notre Dame in the east though. But 11 of 16 is pretty mediocre.

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

My Final Four is still intact, and had I been wise and not taken Duke to the Elite Eight -- which I normally would have done, playing to my anti-Duke bias -- so would my Elite Eight. I'm sitting in the top third of most pools I'm in, so I'm actually feeling better than usual after the first weekend.

Going with my heart and taking Davidson to the Sweet 16 made me great today, for sure.

Draft saved Draft deleted