1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How to Raise Your Gender Variant Preschooler

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by D.Sanchez, Jun 19, 2006.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Hell I cried when I had to read Nancy Drew. Trixie Belden was significantly cooler.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Because my dad brought home a "girls" book instead of a Hardy Boys book.

3. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

My father tried very hard to ensure my heterosexuality by buying model car and airplane kits for me. I'd spend hours putting the pieces together, painting the models and applying the decals. He did, however, leave me alone in the room with the glue, which perhaps explains a few things.

4. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

On a journalistic note, the headline for that story was absolutely brilliant. Four words that say it all.

On a personal note, I went to high school with a girl who was so definitely a guy it was apparent to everyone (and it was an all-girls' Catholic school). The prom pictures of her in a dress, with quite a hot date, are unintentional hilarity. I wonder what she thinks of them now.
    Later, I heard she had a sex change.
    Not the least bit ironically, her name was Pat.

And her brother was a Catholic priest. Must have been good times around that house.

5. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

6. broadway joe

broadway joe Guest

Why does a 2 year old boy even know the word "vagina"?

7. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

I bet Zeke and Pastor Crass would say "be who you were designed to be" then give them the polish, call the neighbors, rejoice that their son is a son-gal.

Otherwise, the parents are bigots and should have their parental rights terminated.

Right, lefties?

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Still no luck finding a dick to suck, eh, bobble?

9. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

We're off the "hate filled" label again, are we?

Confused, you are.

10. The Gay! The Gay!

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Anyone have a "Retarded, self-loathing closet fag to English" dictionary handy?

12. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

Your intellect actually gives retarded people a bump on the scale of capable intelligence. God bless their souls.

Draft saved Draft deleted