1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How the Mitchell Report will influence the presidency

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Oggiedoggie, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Most folks don't realize that the real battle has begun. It's mainly underground in a Senate committee and the powers that be have distracted the American people making it seem as though it's mostly about baseball.

Yes, I'm talking about the Mitchell report on steroid use in Major League Baseball. That is the very mechanism that will be used to put Huckabee in power.

Oh, he's been flying pretty much below the radar, scoring strategic victories that keep him in the race. That makes him prime vice president material. McCain and Romney will be pretty cranky with each other come convention time. There's no way McCain will choose Romney as his running mate.

So, because America just can't bring itself to elect Hillary Clinton in the fall and Obama will be too damaged by the sniping of her minions, McCain and Huckabee will take power just about the time that the crescendo builds for the strict control of anabolic steroids.

That is exactly when Huckabee will strike and his diabolic plan will be revealed. Because the use of steroids will be so restricted, McCain will have only the weakened Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger (who has been even further depleted by sleeping with a Kennedy) when Mike Huckabee's Chuck Norris comes a callin'.

When that big ol' black pickup pulls into Washington, McCain will quickly resign and flee the city like a scared kitty cat.

And we will all be stuck listening to "Hail to the Chief" played on the electric guitar.

2. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

I was asking myself WTF at first, but I enjoyed this. Thanks for the laugh, Oggie.

Draft saved Draft deleted