1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How seriously do you take fantasy baseball?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Pulitzer Wannabe, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Jim Tom Pinch

Jim Tom Pinch Active Member

I do one serious AL only baseball league and one fun football game. Both have money on the line, but not huge dollars.

I find I'm more knowledgeable about both sports than I would be without them.

2. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

I'm pretty serious in the beginning and will stay that way if my team stays competitive. Unfortunately, however, if my team is in the basement by June and it doesn't look like it's getting any better, I kind of let it go by the way side.

3. BRoth

BRoth Member

I'm glad somebody didn't forget.

4. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

So seriously I don't play it.

5. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I used to be a die-hard Fantasy Baseball player then 3 years ago, maybe 4, I realized it was taking up way too much of my time so I stopped playing and haven't missed it.
    Although the one thing it was good for was helping me keep up with how everyone in baseball was doing - that I do miss.

Fantasy Football on the other hand, with needing to change the lineup just once week and keep up with the injury reports during the week requires less time, is more manageable and I play in two leagues.

Draft saved Draft deleted