1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How old are you?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Ilmago, Sep 28, 2010.

1. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

2. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

I'm 38 ... hoping to make 40. :)

3. spnited

spnited Active Member

61 earlier this month. celebrated last week in Vegas.

4. doctorx

doctorx Member

55 and getting senior discounts from teenage cashiers who assume my 10-year-old boy is my grandson

5. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

25 was my toughest. Career was struggling, was in danger of not making it. Ever since then, no issues at all.

6. WolvEagle

WolvEagle Well-Known Member

I'm about to turn 45, and my temples have been gray for several years. Even my 18-year-old son has a few grays. That's what having a moody 15-year-old girl in the house will do to you.

7. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Turned 29 the other day. Still get carded and my body feels like I'm 20.

8. Double J

Double J Active Member

I don't remember having any concept of my parents' ages until they were both in their 40s, because I was a late baby. That's probably also why 40 doesn't really bother me.

9. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

If age of threadstarter = Y, then I am Y x 2 -3. Although in real body years, I've probably worn down ny tread a bit more based on some hard living over the years.

Never a problem with any birthdays. Just always glad to see the next day begin....

10. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

45. Birthdays don't both bother me. (Mind over matter right? If you don't mind it don't matter.) Mrs. Huggy, however, does not like to be reminded (this I do frequently) that she will be 50 in less than three years.

11. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

12. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

31.. and I'm now shaving twice a week fairly regularly.

Draft saved Draft deleted