1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How old are you?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SuperflySnuka, Jun 21, 2007.

?

How old are you?

Poll closed Jun 28, 2007.
  1. 18-25

21 vote(s)
    20.2%
  2. 26-35

44 vote(s)
    42.3%
  3. 36-45

26 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. 45-60

13 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. 60+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I thought God only made the sun, moon and stars on the fourth day.

2. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Turned 35 three weeks ago.

And didn't we just have this topic last month or so ... (I dunno. I'll getting old. My memory's failing ...)

3. frozen tundra

frozen tundra Member

Thirty-freaking-six. But I married a young'un and I'm immature, so I'm closer to 32.

4. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

In a few months I'm hitting 34. Ugh.

Thirty-four is in the mid-30s...at least when you're in the low 30s you can still see your late 20s...now all I'm looking at is late 30s and early 40s... :)

5. Central-KY-Kid

Central-KY-Kid Well-Known Member

Didn't make my selection, because if I did, I'd have to change it next week.

I turn 26 on Tuesday. KYSportsWriter - who works with me - turns 20something later next week

6. Mighty_Wingman

Mighty_Wingman Active Member

In fairness, I was kidding.

7. DougDascenzo

DougDascenzo Member

25 — Old at being young, young at being old.

8. 24, but as my wonderful girlfriend likes to point out, I keep getting new gray hairs everytime she sees me. I respond by saying I didn't have any gray hair until we started dating. Incredibly enough, I still have a girlfriend. But I think it's because she likes to make fun of my gray hairs.

Also, I live my life by a philosophy that has helped make even the growing up process enjoyable. Former MLB pitcher and current Phillies analyst Larry Andersen says from time to time that "You're only young once, but you can be immature forever." Kind of a reminder that not everything has to be taken so seriously.

9. Matt Foley

Matt Foley Member

I'm 25 and will be 26 in just under three months, I can guarantee you that 25 is in no way too old to still be a young fucking stud, from what I've learned from others, you can be considered a young fucking stud for many years past 25. Now, it may be too old for it to be considered robbing the cradle when you go out with an older woman, but you are certainly still young.

10. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

The spnited-is-old jokes never, ever get old.

Good work.

11. chazp

chazp Active Member

38 for five more months.

12. Okay...I'm 37 as of last month.

Draft saved Draft deleted