1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How old are you?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SuperflySnuka, Jun 21, 2007.

?

How old are you?

Poll closed Jun 28, 2007.
  1. 18-25

21 vote(s)
    20.2%
  2. 26-35

44 vote(s)
    42.3%
  3. 36-45

26 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. 45-60

13 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. 60+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I've come under some heat lately for my insistence that the business is changing, and you better change with it, or you're on your ass.

That being said, with so many on SportsJournalists.com totally against the idea of the changing business, I'm just wondering your ages.

I'm 23.

2. I'm between 30 and death.

3. GREAT ANSWER!!! HAHA nice

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I don't think anybody is against change as long as it results in a better product with positive results. People that have been in the business for a decade or so have seen several "new and improved" strategies put forth by management that have resulted in seeing more and more co-workers forced out because the "changes" haven't done what they said they would do and and imho have accelerated the decline of the business. We don't dread change, we dread new stupid ideas that like Pavlov's dog we now associate with further job cuts in the future.

5. DO - Best post on the subject I've heard so far. Thanks.

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

8. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

35 Sunday. Halfway between 50 and 20, yuck. Wife points out since I"m getting older I'm actuallly closer to 50 every day.

9. shockey

shockey Active Member

just hit 50 last wednesday. it ain't so bad, kiddies. :eek: 8) :eek:

10. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

It might be more interesting to break down the ages in five-year increments. Or maybe I'm just complaining because I had to click on a category that includes 60. :( Of course if you're 45 or 60, you have a choice. :)

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

36 a little over a month ago. But I feel much younger than that, thanks to my incredible 4-year-old son. He keeps me happy and playful.

12. spnited

spnited Active Member

not bad at all, young fella.

(I'm a little older than shockey :eek:)

Draft saved Draft deleted