1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How old are you?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PhilaYank36, May 10, 2007.

1. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

25, though my body feels more like 52

2. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

31 today!

3. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

4. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Happy Birthday, SSM!

I'm much too young to feel this damn old.

5. mltru2tx

mltru2tx Member

6. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

Thanks Cadet.

I'm not a big birthday guy. Just another day, always has been for me. Although, I decided to treat myself to an MLB game this year.

7. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Happy birthday, SSM

[​IMG]

8. LiveStrong

LiveStrong Active Member

9. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

hit the big 3-0 this february

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

If I'd know, I'd have started a "Happy Birthday, SoSueMe" thread.

Happy birthday!

And I'm 31, although the shoe saleslady yesterday thought I was shopping for prom shoes. Like a teenage can walk as well as I do in heels.

11. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

Thanks SC! Save it for next year. I'm still relatively new on this board. Not sure I deserve my own thread yet!

12. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

The details of my life are quite inconsequential, really . . . . . .

Very well, where do I begin?
    My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery.
    My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.
    My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament...
    My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon... luge lessons... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really.
    At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Wilma ritualistically shaved my testicles — there really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it's quite breathtaking... I suggest you try it.

OK, I'm 32.

Draft saved Draft deleted