1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How not to start a marriage but a good way to end one. Darwin candidates

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JR, Apr 29, 2008.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

BYH = made of fail.

You should have known posting a picture that included "blogger" TWICE in the URL wouldn't work.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Daddy issues! Daddy issues! Her father left wearing her gown!!

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

It's showing up on my screen.

Bitch.

4. Overrated

Overrated Guest

I can't see it either, but I'm sure it was dumb. So, I don't care. :D

5. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

The fact he left jail with one shoe made me guffaw...

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

I will fuck your unvarnished shit up!

7. lono

lono Active Member

He took lessons from Dirk Diggler.

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I see it. And I bet the dude in white wins -- just like that wedding fight.

9. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Pittsburgh foreplay.

10. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Why oh why could they not have gotten some mug shots to go with this story? Bridezilla and the Goon Groom.

11. Ask and ye shall receive.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20080429/newlyweds_brawl_080429/20080429?hub=World

12. Oh, and an update.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08121/877653-54.stm

The bride whose warlike wedding night landed the happy couple in the Allegheny County Jail has released a statement through her lawyer maintaining her innocence and defending her husband's honor.

Christa Vattimo Wielechowski and her husband, David Wielechowski, had checked into the Holiday Inn-McKnight Road in Ross when they began arguing just as they were about to enter their room, according to the police.

Mr. Wielechowski, a 32-year-old Shaler dentist, allegedly karate-kicked his wife, knocking her down. When she began screaming, two men came to help, and the foursome ended up in a fight in which the would-be Samaritans ended up with cuts, a knocked-out tooth and possibly a broken thumb.

The Wielechowskis each were charged with simple assault, criminal mischief and disorderly conduct. Mrs. Wielechowski, 25, also was charged with public drunkenness.

In the statement, Mrs. Wielechowski's lawyer, Michael V. Worgul, says: "Her husband did not initiate aggressive conduct toward any person, especially herself, on the night in question. She loves her husband and is standing behind him."

The police report, the statement points out, says Ms. Wielechowski was being attacked by her husband and the "rescuers" were coming to her aid -- a claim the statement disputes.

Draft saved Draft deleted