1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How many tater tots can you eat in 6 minutes?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by mustangj17, Apr 9, 2010.

1. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Alright, so the competition is tonight.... I have 3 minutes, not 6.... to eat as many tots as possible. This will not be about what I can stomach, it will be all about speed. I haven't eaten in like 3 hours. I am going to go all day without eating. At the time of competition it will be 9.5 hours since my last bite of food.

2. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Godspeed, mustang.

May your gullet and stomach be able to expand for the prospective three-minute tatergeddon.

3. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Five minutes to go! I'm in the final flight. Some guy just ate 3.2 pounds

4. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

And my 6 minutes of hell is over. I got demolished nearly eating 2 pounds in 6 minutes... The winner ate 4.2 pounds. He had to keep it down for one minute. He kept it down and seconds after he won, he puked. He then went to the bathroom, puked 8 times and passed out. There are paramedics in the bathroom right now with him.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Final flight of a tater-tot contest... put that on yer resume

6. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

Why are you posting on here? Grab your notebook and your camera (if you have one), you've got a story to cover!

7. bwright

bwright Member

So which was it? 3 min. or 6?

8. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

It was a 6 minute competition. The winner ate 3.4 pounds, not 4.2... he was taken away in an ambulance, they had it on the 11 o'clock news.

9. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Happy Earth Day, everybody! :D

10. outstanding

Draft saved Draft deleted