1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How many brackets do you fill out?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Captain_Kirk, Mar 20, 2008.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I know next to nothing of Kentucky, and I've seen all of five minutes of Marquette. I just wanted to make a bet with Fenian. :)

2. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

I filled out one bracket and am using the same prediction on multiple pools.

3. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

That's a hell of an idea. I just filled one out for my cat. His strategy: When in doubt, go with feline mascots. (He has Memphis winning it all, by the way, beating Clemson in the finals.)

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Roger that.

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Two under one Yahoo! ID with different sets of friends, two with a different Yahoo! ID for other groups (one being SportsJournalists.com), my wife's office pool and then the one at my work.

So six, all with the same picks. KU beating UCLA in the finals, Tennessee and Memphis.

6. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

None this year. No pools, no brackets. Nothing.

7. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Ridiculous idea.

If my cat wants in, he can damn well fill out his own bracket. Lazy SOB.

8. lisa_simpson

lisa_simpson Active Member

Only one bracket this year, entered in two pools - my office's pool, and the SportsJournalists.com pool, of which I am proud to say I am the defending champeen. :D

Finished fourth in my office pool last year, due to minor tweaks between the two brackets in the Finals. Not repeating that this year - if I'm going down, it's gonna be in a MAJOR fireball.

9. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I only did one bracket but it's in two different contests on Yahoo and a mano-a-mano match-up with my brother, The Captain of Industry.

10. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

I haven't done a bracket in almost 10 years. The tournament is much more enjoyable that way.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I fill out one a year and never do it for money.

12. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I've done like three or four in the past. Some for money, some not.

Draft saved Draft deleted