1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How long until she joins Anna Nicole?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ifilus, Feb 17, 2007.

1. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

I was thinking more along the lines of Susan Atkins. She has the cans to match Brit's.

2. shockey

shockey Active Member

i don't know about susan atkins' cans, but the chick who played her in the tv movie, "helter skelter," was very hot.

excellent flick, by the way. 8)

3. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Access Hollywood reports that the salon where Britney shaved her own head is planning to sell Spears' lost locks on eBay. They claim they have offered to donate a portion of the proceeds to the Britney Spears Foundation.

4. SportsDude

SportsDude Active Member

I guess her tribute album to Sinead O'Connor is coming soon.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Thank you Frank.

[​IMG]

:D :D :D

6. shockey

shockey Active Member

bless you, byh, for acknowledging the reference. good to know somebody out there gets me! ;D ;D ;D

7. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

For those pathetic curious, Jamie Lynn Spears becomes legal in less than 22 months.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'm just glad I found a shot of Hartman doing Frank.

That's a classic skit. I just looked it up and holy hell, it's still hilarious.

Frank Sinatra: This bald chick - what's with her head? Let's start with the chick. What gives, cue ball? I'm looking at you, I'm thinking: fourteen in the side pocket!

Frank: Luther Campbell! What about the chick's head?

Luther Campbell: Be honest, I don't care about the head. I like the butt.

Frank Sinatra: I hear you, baby. Forget the head. Put a bag over it and do your business! Am I right, Steve and Eydie?

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/90/90ksinatra.phtml

9. shockey

shockey Active Member

"i've got chunks of guys like you in my stool!" ;D

10. Unibomber

Unibomber Member

Britney is officially off my list for good. She was off when the K-Fed experience started, but I added her back when she showed up smokin hot on Letterman. Now, I sadly realize, there is nothing remotely hot about her.
    Honestly, has any A-list celebrity fallen as hard as she has? Think about this for a second. She had everyone in her palm back in the day as America's Sweetheard and all sorts of men feeling dirty about wanting to see her naked when she was still a teen-ager.
    Anna Nicole fell hard, but she was always a flake, so it was not that big of a deal.
    Who in history has taken a comparible turn for the worse? Anyone? Anyone?

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

Well, not HER palm, per se.

12. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

What's worse? Falling as hard and as badly as Britney has? Or becoming irrelevant like Christina Aguliera?

Draft saved Draft deleted