1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How long has Carrot Top been mainlining steroids?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Norm is the best.

2. Mizzougrad96

I like Eliza. I'm not saying she should win, but she's kicked the crap out of four God awful comedians so far...

Getting rid of the God loves pottery guys earns her a lifetime pass.

3. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Those guys were hilarious.

Of course, my wife also looked at me like I have four heads when I said it was a crime they got booted, so I realize they're an acquired taste.

5. Mizzougrad96

They were funny the first time I saw them. After that, I wanted them executed. :D

6. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Paul Foot's routine was like watching paint dry. Really boring paint.

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

He was awful.

Was anyone else amused/aroused that the whole car wash thing seemed to be an excuse to drench Eliza?

9. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

I just had the same WTF moment with the Carrot Crap pics that I had when that Piscopo commercial came out. WTF?!?!

10. It's a typical season of LCS.

The person who will eventually win (unless it's Eliza) has now gone two two-hour shows without doing anything significant.

They should have them all perform and have the audience rank them 1-10. Make the bottom two duel it out.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

I just don't understand why the show has to be two hours.

Actually, I do understand: They have to give free fucking advertising to Bed, Bath & Beyond.

The stand-up parts of the show are the best. The rest of the shit is 100 minutes of filler.

I blame Scrubs. If not for Neil Flynn appearing as a judge, I probably never would have watched.

12. Editude

Editude Active Member

Last night, Mrs. Edtitude asks, "Why isn't this show funny?" Carrot Top aside, it's because there aren't enough jokes, enough comedy. It's drawn out in fake (and overwrought) seriousness, when we just want to see comics doing what they do. And it's Iliza, with an I; is that supposed to be funny too?

Draft saved Draft deleted