1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How long has Carrot Top been mainlining steroids?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

The third curl bar is just off-camera ...

2. Jar of Flies

Jar of Flies Member

If the Ultimate Warrior had red hair, he'd be Carrot Top.

Jesus Christ.

3. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

By the way, the Eliza chick on LCS is doing a bad Dane Cook impression ... which is bad because Dane Cook is gar-bage.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Yeah but she gets hotter by the week.

She's a nasty, annoying pain in the ass, but...yeah.

5. fishwrapper

fishwrapper Active Member

I've seen the guy walk around in Vegas.
    He's in fishnet, muscle shirts. Wears jean shorts low on the waist. That's what the guy looks like. That's him. I don't know what to tell you.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

He's horrible lookin...

7. fishwrapper

fishwrapper Active Member

And he would have to rally to get there.
    He's like a caricature of himself.

8. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

I've become a Carrot Top Expert of sorts after I saw his show at the Luxor last year. Yeah, he's scary ripped, and the last five minutes of his show, he proceeded to show the crowd just how ripped he was by wearing nothing but spandex biker shorts.

However, the true "knowledge" came via a friend of mine in Vegas. Buddy works out at the same gym, and it's become the worst-kept secret in Sin City that he's been on the juice for about three years. First sign, my buddy (a fairly built guy in his own right) says is the Carrot Traps, which, without some sort of extra help, are essentially impossible to make look like that.

By the way, in that picture, he is indeed wearing pants. He is not, however, wearing pants that cover up his, um, carpet.

And with that, I'm going to go bathe in bleach.

9. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I'd hit the living hell out of Eliza. I don't even mind her personality.

While I have no explanation for WTF Carrot Top has done to himself, I'll join others in saying I saw him live in Tahoe (hey, it's close) many years back and he was funny as hell.

10. Boognish

Boognish Member

Lampanelli: I always thought they called you Carrot Top because of your hair. Now I know it's because everybody wants to see you buried up to your forehead in dirt.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'm trying to think of a funny muscular comedian. Joe Piscopo's career went into the dumper when he hit the weights, just something unfunny about it. I'm sure CT doesn't give a crap, he's still getting paid, and paid well. He'll never be respected in his industry, but that doesn't stop anyone on this board from staying in journalism.
    But honestly, his "look" is distracting. He can stay on the juice as long as he gives up the botox.

12. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

The hilarious Norm MacDonald Carrot Top-related interview on Conan:

By the way, Joe Piscopo was never funny, either.

Draft saved Draft deleted