1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How long before they appear in a men's mag?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by alleyallen, Jul 28, 2006.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

We had a thread talking about Tori Spelling one day appearing in Playboy. This could be a good thread to discuss who we think will ultimately end up in that mag, and how long it will take.

My first guesses? Britney or Christina Aguilera (sp?).

Let the voting begin.

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Dakota Fanning.

Next year (if her parents have any say in the matter).

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

:-X

4. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Britney first...she'll do that after she loses the weight from her second kid. Pencil her in for summer '07.
    I could see Lindsay Lohan popping up in Playboy as her career starts to cool off...maybe sometime in 2008.
    I don't think the lovely Mrs. Aguilara will ever pose for Playboy...she's kind of cleaned up her image and she no longer looks like Jenna Jameson's skanky kid sister. She looked SMOKIN' in GQ a couple of months ago. Plus, there's a good buzz about her upcoming album...she's on her way to having a nice career.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The biggest difference is that Aguilera actually has talent... Her music isn't exactly my cup of tea, but I think she'll have a much longer singing career than Mrs. Federline...

6. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

Another thing in Christina Aguilera's favor is that she's been able to reinvent herself, first from pop tart teenager to girls gone wild to siren 40s-style crooner.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

But not many fans in a baseball clubhouse.

Ok, this was a few years ago. The Pirates' final home opener in Three Rivers Stadium in fact (though it was eventually rained out). Christina Aguilera was supposed to sing the national anthem. One of the Pirates' PR guys comes into the home clubhouse and announces that anybody who wants to meet her....followed by about 20 seconds of complete silence. Nobody moved until one of the players jokingly got up as if he was going to run to meet her....then sat back down grinning.

8. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Hustler seems more Britney's style. :eek:

9. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

I was thinking Swank, personally.

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I was thinking Easy Rider.

11. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Suddenly, I'm getting a mental image of Britney and Hillary Swank. Is that wrong?

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Only if Britney's running the show.

Draft saved Draft deleted