1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How I Met Your Mother - 10/8 -- Spoilers

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Cape_Fear, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Once again, I really didn't like this episode.

Robin again had the beyond stupid B plot. She sleeps with a single father and lingers around for breakfast until the kid shows up? And where the hell was the kid either the night before or that morning? And not only is the dad banging Robin and bringing her over to the place, but he's got another girl who just pops by as well?

On the A plot, I don't like seeing Barney as a loser. It would have been much funnier to me if he slept with the Stacy after his plan worked.

By the way, same little kid as the Super Bowl/funeral episode who argues with Marshall.

2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

As long as Robin continues to show up in boots, I'll be happy.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Another weak episode. I'm starting to be concerned.

I thought Barney ending up suffering for his victory wasn't bad and the "shotgun" line was funny, but overall I'm losing interest. I'm sure I'll keep going for a while just for the one-liners and my desire to see the next slap, but I'm hoping it picks back up soon.

4. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I agree, OOP. The show has really hit a lull in terms of the plot and where it's going.

Draft saved Draft deleted