1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you pick your prep Coach of the Year

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by FireJimTressel.com, Nov 19, 2007.

1. spnited

spnited Active Member

There are a ton of opinions here that I value ... inlcuding yours.
    But I have nevber understood the need for people to come here and ask "which one is a better candidate" when none of us knows anything except what the poster tells us. I have no knowledge of the two guys Tressle is considering. I can not have an informed or valid opinion based on him giving me two sentences on each guy.

Plus, it is his responsibility, his JOB to make a judgment and pick a coach of the year...it is not my job to help him or validate his choice.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Spnited....he's not asking us to pick the coach of the year. He's asking if we have any questions he could ask that would help him make the decision.

3. spnited

spnited Active Member

Sorry, Alley. I disagree:

I'll describe each coach's pros and cons and let me know who you'd pick.

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I'm not picking who you pick necessarily. I'm more interested in any points of view or questions you may have that I didn't think of.

We'll agree to disagree then.

5. Largest bribe.

6. Breakyoself

Breakyoself Member

if they are hot and of the opposite sex (or whatever you prefer), who is more morally flexible.

7. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Ask the players. They've all worked so hard.

Draft saved Draft deleted