1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you like your Angie Harmon?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Ace, Aug 9, 2006.

?

Jason Sehorn says his wife likes to play dress up. Which costume would fit her best?

1. Sexy schoolgirl

28 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. French maid

12 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

That's OK. Almost_Famous will like it.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I had voted for French maid. But sc's pictures old and young pretty much killed that for me. :-\ And surely the Post has enough sources under rocks to get pics of her.

3. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Voted for the French maid.

http://www.fredericks.com/images/9/92157_18_itm_a_5600.jpg

(pic is borderline, so if mods give me goahead I'll put the img tags on it so the picture will show up)

If I was going to rank the L&O ADAs I'd probably put Carey Lowell first, Angie Harmon second, Elizabeth Rohm third and Jill Hennessy fourth and current one Annie Parisse fifth.

4. Mutah

Mutah Member

Never got the french maid thing. Love the risque, low cut and to-there short skirt, don't get me wrong... but "french maid?" Is there something specifically sexy about French domestics? Why not Swedish, Dutch, Australian, Russian... Martian? Where does that image so stamped in our heads come from? ???

5. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

That's hilarious, Orangey Snicket. Unfortunately, you now owe me a new keyboard.

6. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I think that would work too.

7. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Occupational hazard ...

8. joe

joe Active Member

How about, oh, I don't know, NO COSTUME AT ALL? That sounds about right.

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

That it would work for you works for me. 8)

10. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Hennessy is much better looking in Crossing Jordan now than with that hideous bowl-cut hair in L&O then [/girlcrush]

11. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

Annie Parisse isn't current anymore, unless you dig the "dead in a trunk" look.

Sehorn hates it when Harmon screams out Jack McCoy's name by mistake.

12. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

Oh, and just to clarify, Parisse is fine. Her character, less so. Hey, not every ADA can be randomly made a lesbian in her final scene ...

Draft saved Draft deleted