1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you approach game coverage?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by SoSueMe, Dec 20, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

You, sir, can go fuck yourself.

Is that quality enough for you?

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

You can't tell ME to go fuck myself. I'm the one who tells people to go fuck themselves.

Why don't you go back to the sportschick thread and discuss the great talent of Kix some more...fucking dickhead!

3. Dignan

Dignan Guest

What he said.

4. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Westville East cagers nip Northburg

By SoSueMe
    Westville Sunrise staff writer

WESTVILLE -- The Westville East Westerner hoops squad pegged its third triumph of the young year Tuesday night with a 75-74 nailbiter against their hardy foes to the south, Northburg.

"We sweated this one out tonight," said victorious coach Archie McLeish gleefully after the win. "Northburg's a real good ballclub."

Westerner forward Llove Torres, a transfer student from Gibraltar, led the way with 25 points. Four of his six trey tries touched nothing but nylon.

Westville East center Elmer Cummings snagged 16 boards in the frontcourt.

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

Fixed

6. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

How many pilfers did Torres notch?

7. Dignan

Dignan Guest

Cummings also nailed a huge three-pointer and stroked six straight shots from the charity stripe.

8. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

He stroked double digits.

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Man BYH, spnited corraled your ass there.

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

On topic, I will sucker-punch one of my writers in the nads if they use "dimes" for assists. Absolutely hate it.

11. spnited

spnited Active Member

The fourth quarter saw the East Westerners rattled off 12 unanswered points to seize complete control of the contest as they went on to their fourth victory in as many games on the young season.

12. This thread is the best laugh I've had in a while.

"Scored" is all you need to say. Using a bunch of synonyms for it is not clever.

Draft saved Draft deleted